GATE AUTOMATION AND ELECTRIC FENCING
With over a decade worth of experience we deliver a variety of access control in addition to security and automation services in the Free State for both residential and commercial properties. Our aim is to provide our clients with cost effective and reliable quality solutions for our access control and security needs, provide by our fully qualified and experienced technicians.
We offer a variety services when it comes to gates. Gate motors installations are our speciality. Whether you have a swinging or sliding gate, we can solve the problem. We are experience with all major brands on the market and we install both private residences and security complex access gates. Whether or not we did the installation, Procor can still repair or service your gate. We also offer an affordable service plan on your gate motor to help ensure your gate motor keeps on running smoothly for years.
As with gate motors, we also service and repair your garage door motors. We offer repairs and services on single and double automated garage doors whether it is a roll- up or a tilting door. We also do upgrades on older motors.
Installing electric fencing is an easy and cost effective way to detect and prevent intruders from entering your property. We have extensive experience with Nemtek and all other electric fencing products. You can count on us for professional installations and repairs with affordable prices.
Certificate of compliance:
Clients who are home owners and want to sell their property will need a COC before doing so. With new regulations it is essential that you have a certificate of compliance to ensure that everything is installed correctly. We test the correct amount of earth spikes, lightning diverters, warning signs and energizers. Procor SA will be able to swiftly assist you should need a COC.
Reasons why you should service your gate motor:
- Never pay once off call out fees again
- Peace of mind 24 Hours of the day
- Safety assurance centre any time of the day ( call centre)
- Quality and professionalism guaranteed
- 1 Minimum Service a Year
- 1 Battery change once every 2 (two) years
- Call outs are included
- Remote button will be replaced for free
- Safety bracket preventing lifting of gate will be included
- If gate motor is faulty parts will be charged but labor is included
- Remote programming is included
- Appointment notification will be given 2 (two) days prior to service
GATE MOTOR SERVICE CONTRACTS
- Initial inspection will be done free of charge to check if all your motors are up to standard
- A full report will be supplied on any and all faults
- After the contract is in effect the first service will be done immediately